Thursday, 28th March 2024 21:54
Home / Uncategorized / Billionth Tournament Carnival to celebrate PokerStars milestone

Over the next several weeks, you’re going to have a chance to win a lot of money in a lot of different ways as PokerStars prepares to celebrate tournament number one billion. We’ll talk about all of that in a second, but first, let’s talk about Elky

See, over the years, ElkY (his family still knows him as Bertrand Grospellier) has played in 6,559 scheduled PokerStars tournaments. We can’t even begin to count how man Sit & Go tourneys he played.

“I’ve played thousands of PokerStars tournaments over the years, and I learned so much from them,” he said, It definitely was a huge part of my success. After all these years I’m glad to see there are still huge prize pools and massive turnouts every day of the week on PokerStars.”

So, recently, ElkY learned PokerStars is about to play out tourney number one billion. He put it another way.

“One billion tournaments is just so sick!” he said. “It really is the best place to play poker!”

So, with that in mind, PokerStars is ready to throw another party, or, if you will, a Carnival.

Billionth_Tournament_carnival.jpg

Between November 17th and 30th, the Billionth Tournament Carnival will run a $2 million guaranteed tournament with a $109 buy-in, Golden Sit & Go events, increased guarantees on daily tournaments, and a big reload bonus.

Details? Of course we have details!

TOURNAMENT ONE BILLION

At the end of this month, PokerStars will shoot a bunch of virtual confetti in the virtual air and make it rain. Your $109 buy-in gets you into a $2 million guaranteed tournament. As if that wasn’t exciting enough, PokerStars will spend the first two and half hours of the tournament giving away more than $200,000 in cash and prizes at randomly selected tables of the tourney.

You might as well just go ahead and mark that day on your calendar, because it’s an event you really can’t afford to miss.

GOLDEN SIT & GO’S

Starting November 17, the Golden Sit & Go events will make their way back into the PokerStars rotation. PokerStars is guaranteeing it will give away at least half a million dollars during the party. It’s simple. Play a SNG, get picked at random, and win up to 20 times your buy-in.

BIGGER DAILY GUARANTEES

Between November 24 and 30, PokerStars is bumping up the guarantees on some of its biggest tournaments. The Daily Bigs will get bumped by $2 million and have more than $100,000 in added prizes. The Hot Turbos will have their guarantees bumped by $1 million and will also enjoy $100,000 in added prizes.

RELOAD BONUS

That Spin & Go reload bonus is still running until November 17. From now until then, you can get a reload bonus up to $150 when you use the SPIN150 bonus code and deposit $20 or more.

For all the details on the big month, visit, the Billionth Tournament Carnival web page.

Good luck!

is the PokerStars Head of Blogging

Study Poker with Pokerstars Learn, practice with the PokerStars app